Friday, December 4, 2009

Britney spears nude. New picszzz.

Britney spears nude. Great picz:

britney spears nudebritney spears nudebritney spears nude
Miley Cyrus Question ... Ugh !!!!!? So, I despise MORE Miley Cyrus Britney Spears, and let me tell you .. I don ' not like Britney Spears at ALL! But anyway, I'm tired of ' go on youtube, television, or simply l ' Internet and see at least something about the pants ... mrs.slutty Now, if you're a fan of Mrs.Miley) (The Slut Cyrus, You don ' t have to answer, and bash me out .. just because im asking this. Now, LOL .. A medium would be so useful in this situation. Here are my questions Miley Cyrus 1.Will EVER eventually fade away the hell and if so, can you predict how long until ' that this miracle happened? Or can you take a good guess? 2.Do you think little of 8-10 years old fans of his, knowing what she did '? And thats the wrong? 3.Did you see this coming? "I didn't sure ... And if so, why? 4.What the hell are ' Billy and Tish about this? D ' after what I've heard ' .. NOTHING! I mean, it is just a little tramp .... parents if they were real Miley, they would take away his cell phone, not give her TV for a while and make things difficult for her ... Now, if my child were to pose nude on the cover of a magazine ', and just take pictures trampy in general, and post them on MySpace, where she has tons of young people who loved her card d ' identity .... kick his ***!!! I mean, seriously .. How long do you think these children will fall under Act mileys precious little angel?
Click here to see her n a k e d video!


No comments:

Post a Comment